Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Country Sampler Ornament Exchange


I participate in a forum with Country Sampler... it is so much fun.  I get so many great ideas for decorating, etc.  You should difinitely check it out sometime.  The ladies on the forum are just the sweetest and it is so nice to know others are facing the same things that you are.  Plus, you can post photos of  your primitive decor dilemmas, and they will offer you lots of great opinions that you probably never would have thought of!

Right now, we are participating in a Christmas in July Ornament Exchange!  So much fun.  I have already received 5 ornaments... it's like Christmas every time I check the mail!  Love that!

Well, have a great day!  I am working on some tutorials on prim painted signs and some fall salt dough ornies. Hope to post tomorrow!

Laura

No comments: