Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday...Monday....and Happy Thought for the Day

What a busy fun day. My friend and I walked our usual 1 hour walk at 8am; then went straight to work at the shop. we basically unloaded all of the goodies we bought yesterday at the cash and carry; ooohed and ahhed... and then made necessary phone calls. internet; merchant credit card, orders, etc.

It is really coming together... we have a theme, with great merchandise and I am so tickled to see it all come together. Now, we have to design an invitation that will make people want to come in~~ any ideas are welcome! :-)

again...one day I am going to surprise you and myself and bring my camera and take pictures... just you wait.

Happy thought for the day... The route to a happier life is through happy thoughts. Not just because they make you feel better immediately... but because happier thoughts give you a stronger and more stable foundation to your life. You are in control rather than being bounced around by life.

No comments: